Sunday, August 28, 2011

TRUE MEASURE OF A MAN


What makes me fall for a guy? It’s not his perfectly cute face.. It’s not the biceps and triceps around his arms.. It’s not his oooh lala chest.. It’s not the sexy back he brings.. It’s not his abs-to-die-for.. It’s not the concavity of his lower back.. It’s not the hotness of his pelvis.. And it’s not the hugeness of his dick. I’d fall for a guy who… Knows how to make me laugh, even at the corniest joke.. Has that boyish attitude.. Yet mature in a lot of ways.. Can converse interestingly.. And knows how to sweet talk me.. Looks straight into my eyes while talking.. Will fight with me over silly things.. Makes me feel important and loved.. Hugs me and kisses me sincerely.. Has sensible philosophies in life.. Is real to himself and doesn’t pretend.. And someone I can grow old together with. I’m not setting any qualifications for my ideal guy. Cause I believe, as I’ve always experienced, that I still fall for the exceptions. I’m not looking for a perfect guy, ‘cause his flaws can be the perfect imperfections..,

No comments:

Post a Comment