Tuesday, August 30, 2011

GOODBYE :(



Come sit by my side...
Let's place the lies aside.

There is something I have to state...
That might change our very fate.

It's true you were the best love I ever met...
And a love I never plan at all to regret.

But the same way it can arrive...
Doesn't mean that forever it will stay alive.

Let's not talk about it because maybe...
I will have to stay if you beg me please.

I'll just prefer not to hide the fact...
The love we had is not anymore intact.

I'm sorry but there is nothing I can do...
It's best if we go back to being just two.

Truth is that I have given it thought...
After all, this is the solution it brought.

So it is best I don't wait another day...
Doesn't really matter in which way...
To say goodbye is all I have to do is say.

No comments:

Post a Comment