Sunday, August 7, 2011

IRONIC KIND OF LOVE

It's ironic how people keep on falling in and out of love, when in fact it can cause such pain in the chest. Will, maybe i guess because, as love does last, it feels fucking great... Especially in my side, in the situation that i was in, it's really hard to fall in love with a straight guy, and you were like close friend for almost 2 years.he's different from other guys, if treated me as i'm special he makes me feel that i am myself when i'm with him and not the other way around. it's hard 2 luv sum1 and not be luvd, But it's more painful 2 luv sum1, and never find courage 2 tell dat person wat u feel!!! Yeah, tama! But how can i tell him, when i know he's that straight, he's handsome, intelligent, articulate, caring. masculine and open minded... It's been 2 years when we first met in the freshmen orientation in our school, and i think he already caught my heart that moment... It's really hard for me, i want to tell him what i feel but afraid of what might happen if i told him so... Being with him makes me fall in love even more, i'm like a bird in a cage, i want to tell him what i feel but trapped in the tendencies that he might punch my face or he'll treat me differently after, that's why i'm trying to get out of his company everyday, because i can't take it anymore, it's sad to be not with him but it's even sadder being with him having that feeling like a bird in a cage... I almost have my MR.PERFECT but he can't be perfect for me cause he's straight..

                                                                                bY: UNDIN :)


2 comments: