Wednesday, August 24, 2011

THANK YOU FOR LEAVING ME ..




When you left me, everything turns wrong And I miss you for so long I cry every night and day I think of you every minute, every hour of the day. Moving on is very hard for me Forgetting you kills me Reminiscing the past was a mixed emotion Fears, heartache and confusion Sweet memories we shared I don’t know why it fades I’m always asking why we have to separate Is this really our fate? For so long I refuse to love again Hoping that you’ll be back soon Praying that you’ll love me again And that you’ll realize my worth soon. Time passes by I’m still here waiting for you Hoping that when you come back your love is true Praying, asking another chance from God ‘Cause I think you’re the best that I once had. Some guys attracted me Their better than you that’s what I see At first, I start to forget you And later on I would realize I’m pretending that I already forgot you But I have felt I am tired Waiting for you to be here by my side At last I gave up At last I have love myself I gave up not because of someone else I just woke up one day at the realization That I can’t afford to have you And pity myself, think of what’s best And now I already start to let you go Moved on my life and start a new on my own Thanks for leaving me so early Because if not, I know you’re still here with me, but lonely. One day my destiny would knock on my heart, And I know we will never be apart, My destiny that was better than the love you had for me The one that I deserve to have and the one WHO DESERVES ME…… 

No comments:

Post a Comment