I hope that someday we can be together
Not only for a moment but
forever
I guess hoping will be alright
A sign in heaven, He/she showing me the light.

But as soon as the sun begun to set
And the night is starting to get wet I need to put my hopes down
and low Because my tears and fears are
strating to flow.

Tonight where no one else can
see
My true feeling deep within me Hugging my pillow tight to comfort me
In the darkness where we can be free.

Free to hope, to dream and to love you
Free from everything as an
angel above
Through this night,
Dear God Im
asking You Please take away this feeling
that I have.

Because everytime youre with him and see you smile
I try to convince my self to stop asking why?
Stop complaining, start saying
goodbye For the love that will never be mine.

Tonight where no one else can see
A prayer of a dying soul will be free
A prayer of hope,
love and eternity,
For the person I love and the man
she belongs to be.