Sunday, August 7, 2011

OUT OF REACH =p

*knew the signs wasn't right ... =/
I was stupid for a while
Swept away by you
And now I feel like a fool

So confused My heart's bruised Was I ever loved by you? 
Out of reach, so far
I never had your heart
Out of reach, couldn't see
We were never meant to be

Catch myself from despair I could drown if I stay here Keeping busy everyday I know I will be ok
But I'm So confused My heart's bruised Was I ever loved by you? Out of reach, so far
i never had your heart Out of reach, couldn't see We were never meant to be =/

So much hurt, so much pain Takes a while to regain What is lost inside And I hope that in time You'll be out of my mind I'll be over you
And now I'm So confused My heart's bruised Was I ever loved by you? Out of reach, so far I never had your heart Out of reach, couldn't see We were never meant to be Out of reach, so far, You never gave your heart In my reach, I can see There's a life out there for mE ..
-whistle-

2 comments: