Wednesday, August 31, 2011

MY HEARTBREAKING REALITY



Just wen i th0ught i've f0und true l0ve.. Just wen i th0ught i've f0und d 1 God made 4 me.. Just wen i f0und d reas0n t0 be happy -- failure came and caught me..

Just wen i th0ught y0u're d 1 4 me,just wen i already did my part fighting 4u fr0m my family.. Just wen i t0ld myslf i will nver let u g0 -- u just left me here crying all al0ne..

Just wen i have l0ved y0u with all of me.. Just wen i believed all y0ur lies.. Just wen i accepted all y0ur alibies -- u t0ld me she's d one..

I never th0ught of l0sing u -- but n0w i must accept dat fact.. i never th0ught of n0t seeing u n0 m0re -- but datz wat i have to d0..

Such a f0ol of me.. Such a s0-highsch0ol-attitude i have.. Such a f0olish me.. i made myslf believe, i have d BEST.. i have wat i WANT.. i have watz 4ME..

N0w i have to accept d fact.. D 0ne i th0ught God reserved 4 me,was just sum1 i have to let go.. sum1 i have to 4get.. Sum1 that has just came into my lyf to gve me a less0n -- dat n0t 0l d pip0l u meet was meant to be der 4ever lyk wat they pr0mised to be..

No comments:

Post a Comment