Thursday, October 6, 2011

wHAT IS LOVE ???

I got hurt,I got sad,I got angry,I get mad, I learned to missed, and trust, despite of it all the feeling of bein inlove I wont trade it for anything because it completes me ;) 




Sometimes I wish the feeling of falling inlove but everytime I realized the pain that goes with it I rathered not to fall inlove again....... I felt angry and mad because of love,I do become sad,lonely and depressed because of love.I learned how to missed and trust someone because of love...All the negative feelings I felt because of love... 


All of this im willing to endure,just to have the most important part to be "happy" and its all because of"love"...... 

















Pero dba pag ngmahal ka dapat handa ka din masktan… sabi nga dba love hurts.. maski nman c kristo dba nasktan cya nung ipako sa krus para sa pgmamahal nya sa atin…At syempre sa pagmmhal mu din marrmdaman ang tunay na saya…pag aaruga at pag aalaga ng isang tao,pamilya.. kaibigan at bf/gf.. At ang pagmamahal na ito ang syang dahilan kung bakit araw araw tayong gumigsing at nabubuhay sa mundong ibabaw… . 


No comments:

Post a Comment