Thursday, October 6, 2011

TAKE ME AWAY


Those pains are c0ming back. 


Gently injected to my heart.

Slowly paralyzing my brain.

Infecting my working system.

And no antibiotics can kill this.




The mem'ries are seeking me back.

Haunting me over and over again.

Killing my present applications.

I cant undo those things we made.

And no one can debbug you.




Your ghost is my vision again.

Floating in my imagination.

While my eyes keeps on blinking.

As tears rolls down to my face.

I cant forget you that the truth.




Lo0king at the calendar of my f0ne.

T0mmorrow is eleven.

The day i said i love you.

The day you said you love me to0.

The date changed my life so.




I went to the kitchen and to0k a sit.

Made ah cup of a chocolate java.

Again i was infected by your virus.

You kept me hanging on my sit.

Living dead is it?




Can you take me away fr0m eleven.

From the date when two of us bec0mes one.

Can we take out eleven fr0m the calendar.

For me to be n0rmal again.

Just take me away from eleven! 

No comments:

Post a Comment