Tuesday, October 11, 2011

NEVER ENDING RELATIONSHIP

She is always in my thoughts,and i
do really miss her a lot,
she released all my pains when in
that web i was caught,
for the first time i thanked god
and my life for bringing her, right into my heart that
desparAtely needed someone
there. Like all good things,even she
waskept far away from me,i called
her a star,so that in the skies i
could always see,
the nights that used to be so
lonely before she came, now started to brighten
everytimei spelled her name. She used to always tell "you will
always be my best friend" the
truth is,it is because of her my
heart started to mend, she kept
aside all my broken pieces and
showed me the way, the way to happiness,a way for
the heaven to always stay. Everytime i made her to smile,she
would call me "Silly boy", hearing
those words,my heart would jump
up and down in joy, Even in her silence,i could hear the
words spoken in heart,bcoz she
was so close,even distance could
not keep us apart We too had our share of
fights,anger and all that stuff,its
only later we realized how these
things made us tough,a bond so
strong that finally we won our
battle over tears,and a new hope awakened us every morning
without any fears. In this journey of friendship,i hope
our road never ends,
we travel till death being each
others,best of best friends,
though life will still play hide and
seek with our friendship, i promise you,in my life,"It Is A
Never Ending Relationship".

No comments:

Post a Comment