Saturday, September 10, 2011

I MISS MY MAN :)

what the weather is, 

the boy who enjoys eating indian mango as if its limited, 
the boy who plays lucky9 until his chips turns to zero, 
the boy who gets bored if he knows I won't reply to his text messages, 
the boy who owns their comfort room whenever we have a phone conversation. 
I miss the boy who proudly says to everyone that I'm his girl, the boy patiently listen to me whenever we have misunderstanding, 
the boy who lower down his pride just to avoid arguments, 
the boy taught me that problems should never bring me down, the boy who inspired me to composed and finished a song for the first time. 
Those days and weeks that he's not with me gave me more reason to miss him, 
the boy who simply loves me, for who I am and for whom I'm not and when I see him again, it's worth saying “I miss you!!". .

No comments:

Post a Comment