Saturday, September 10, 2011

FALLING :)

My friends are all such love struck fools, 
To fall for such different guys, 
One friend is gone, forever lost, 
Whenever she looks in his eyes. 
She turns and runs when she hears him calling, 
She's lost her grip and she can't stop falling. 
Another friend most dear to me, 
Has fallen for a guy, 
She says his laugh makes her heart beat fast, 
And his smile could make her heart fly. 
She turns and runs when she hears him calling, 
She's lost her grip and she can't stop falling. 
I guess that makes me the last one left, 
The last of all the rest, 
I will not fall to Cupid's whims, 
I'll pass this crazy test. 
They turn and run when they hear him calling, 
They've lost their grips and they can't stop falling. 
I refused to say those awful words, 
But you came down from above, 
So now I'm done and have to say, 
That I'm completely in love. 
I'll turn and run when i hear you calling, 
I've lost my grip and i can't stop falling.

No comments:

Post a Comment